The issues of creating a joint Industry 4.0 platform in the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union were discussed at a round table
Tech Garden took part in an online meeting at which the issue of working out measures to improve the effectiveness of interactions between the EAEU countries on the transition to Industry 4.0 was raised.
The round table was also attended by:
- Department of Digitalization, Technology and Innovation of UNIDO;
- Eurasian Economic Commission;
- JSC “Brest Science and Technology Park”;
- National Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship under the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Armenia;
- State Agency of Intellectual Property and Innovation under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzpatent);
- The Skolkovo Foundation;
- The Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Belarus.
Our colleague, Deputy General Director — Kuat Musabekov — made a presentation to the participants of the event, where he spoke about the capabilities and tools of the Smart Industry Management Platfrom (SIMP) technology platform. The principle of operation of the platform is “open innovation”, where industrial enterprises quickly find the most effective solutions for their tasks by domestic IT companies.
Taking into account the discussions, the participants express interest in exploring the possibility of creating a Eurasian innovation platform “Industry 4.0” based on the Kazakh SIMP platform.
Presentation of the «Model Factory» project as part of participation in the World Bank’s grant program