Tech Garden presented technological solutions for digital transformation at MinTech 2022
The autonomous cluster Fund “Park of Innovative Technologies”, acting under the Tech Garden brand, took part in the international exhibition of equipment and technologies of the mining, metallurgical, coal and energy industries — MinTech 2022.
Specialists and experts of the Foundation made presentations to visitors of the exhibition about tools and technologies that allow for digital transformation at industrial enterprises of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
To digitalize the country’s production facilities, the foundation has the following capabilities:
- technological laboratories in the areas of “Artificial Intelligence”, “Digital Twins”, “Blockchain and Big Data”, “New Materials”;
- Smart Industry Management Platform (SIMP) technology platform;
- a pool of high-quality mature IT solutions;
- a platform for subsoil users to finance R&D projects;
- organization of training courses to improve the qualifications of employees of industrial enterprises in the field of Industry 4.0.
It should be recalled that the international exhibition project “MinTech” has been held by KAZEXPO since 2003 and is one of the significant and expected events of the mining and metallurgical industry in the largest industrial regions of Kazakhstan.
Tech Garden Technology Center — Industrial Development Center — held a meeting with a representative of the Canadian Polytechnic Institute of Southern Alberta (SAIT).