Business Meeting Gold 4.0
A video material from the meeting of industrial enterprises of the Republic of Kazakhstan was released on the Foundation’s YouTube channel.
On October 20, 2021, at the second forum of gold producers of Kazakhstan, held in Nur-Sultan as part of the 11th AMM International Mining and Metallurgical Congress, a memorandum of cooperation was signed between the Dragmet Association and Tech Garden in order to implement digitalization projects in the industry.
To further develop the interaction, as well as in the execution of the memorandum, Dragmet, together with Tech Garden, held a Business Meeting Gold 4.0 on the topic: “Industry 4.0 Technologies for Gold Mining Enterprises”: https://youtu.be/dfMUqkbUkw8.
Within the framework of the event, solutions of the Tech Garden Technological Development Centers, presentations of residents and partners were demonstrated.
Tech Garden also demonstrated the possibility of using all the presented technologies of the Centers, residents and partners on the Smart Industry Management Platfrom (SIMP) and QazR&D platforms — digital tools for subsoil users.
We thank our guests, industrialists and subsoil users for participation in the event: AK Altynalmas JSC, Polymetal Eurasia LLP, Karazhal Operating LLP, Kazakhmys Smelting LLP, Argo Resources LLP, RG Gold LLP, TOO " Firm of Balaus.
Presentations of technological solutions were provided by:
- Sam G. Bose — founder of IntelliSense.io — on the topic “Global application of artificial intelligence in mining”;
- Renat Batyrov — General Director of the Skolkovo Technopark — on the topic “Synergy of innovations — corporations and IT companies”;
- Konstantin Kuchumov — CEO of Zyfra Asia — on the topic “Effects of digitalization of MMC enterprises”;
- Daryn Munsyzbaev — Chief Business Consultant of JSC “AK Altynalmas” — on the topic “A practical example: the introduction of elements of Industry 4.0 at JSC “AK Altynalmas”;
- Tech Garden Technology Development Centers: IntelliSense-LAB; BIM+ laboratory; Center for New Materials and Additive Technologies; Blockchain & Big Data Lab; Industrial Development Center;
- Residents of the Smart Industry Management Platform (SIMP) — Kar-Tel LLP; “Prosoft-systems”; Asia Soft; Skymax Technologies; Alsi Asia and Perspective.
Presentation of the «Model Factory» project as part of participation in the World Bank’s grant program